I am by nature a fearful person.
While fear has some benefits, being enslaved by fear is crippling. If you are going to enjoy life and make an impact you need courage. And in the gospel, I have found reasons for boldness like nothing else.
1. You don’t need to be afraid of God’s anger anymore.
2. You can look forward to judgment day.
3. God’s for you. Do I need to say it again? God’s for you. You don’t need to be afraid of what people think of you.
4. You don’t need to fear being alone because God will never leave you or forsake you.
5. The King of the Universe is your Father. Now, tell me what you are worried about.
6. You don’t have to fear wasting your life, because He will remember everything you do for Jesus and reward you.
7. Everything that happens somehow God is going to turn for your good, so you don’t have to be afraid of the future.
8. You don’t have to even fear death because Jesus defeated it.
9. You don’t have to fear that you won’t have the strength to do what God has called you to do, because He has promised to supernaturally strengthen you to be able to do it.
10. You don’t have to fear not having someone to listen to you because God wants you to pray to Him.
So many people are living in fear, but we don’t have to as Christians. Be bold today in Jesus!