This past month we have taken some time to look at various Scriptures which help us better appreciate the story the Bible tells.
Now, let’s think about exactly what we’ve learned.
Review your notes and then answer the following questions:
- What was the main thing that stood out to you from your study this month?
- What was the most exciting thing you learned about what God was like?
- What did you learn about yourself?
- What did you learn about the way God is accomplishing salvation?
- What are some ways you should be different as a result of what you have studied?